A complaint to Establish paternity is a document filed to prove that a certain person is the biological father of a child.

Establishing a paternity does several things. It gives the child a known father. It establishes the right of child support and medical expenses for birth. It gives the father custody and visitation rights. And it gives the child to inherit from the child's father.

In the case of an unwed mother, a man may come forward and accept the paternity of the child; the mother may petition the court for a determination.

Help4You bring together information and prepare all the required documents and present to the court.

Help4You commence and settle your paternity claim.

Feel free to call us today at 714 847 6232 with any questions or via Email or stop by at our office and we shall do our best to get you our lowest price!